Saturday, September 27, 2008

FAIR 9-25-08

Dad and I took the girls to the Fair thursday after they got out of school. It was wrist band night...take 3 canned items and you can buy one wrist band and get the next one free. So we got there around 3:30....watched a dog show, walked thru the stock barns....held some baby chicks and ducks, walked thru and saw rabbits(exciting), pet some sheep, cows, horses, lama's and everything else stinky. Then headed to the midway for some rides. At this time of day there were not a whole lot of people yet. So the girls were able to ride most of the rides pretty fast and over and over again. Some of them were a little fast for atleigh so she got scared on a few and so did aidan. Aidan was on one by herself that she just had to ride that took her up in the air..set for a minute and then just drops...the look on her face. And when she got off, she was scared and wouldn't stop shaking and said "I'm never riding that again." They played a few games and got a few stuffed animals..then it was getting close to 6 or so, we decided to head and find something to eat. After we ate went back out and by that time it was 7 and it was CROWDED. A good 15 minute wait to get on the rides. So they did a few of the slides and fun house and we finally left around 7:45. Remind you on a school night, and most nights they have eaten, bathed and are in bed by this time or are getting close to it. They were worn out!!!! But it was great time! I forgot my camera so all of my pictures are on my phone, and my computer wont except my software to transfer so mark is going to transfer them from his phone and once he does I will post some pics....

No comments: